Stay, Park and Fly
Shannon Springs Hotel's enviable airport location (5 minutes from the airport) makes us the perfect choice for a comfortable night’s sleep before an early flight, or provides an ideal setting to relax after touching down. The public airport bus, stops outside the hotel door 6 minutes past every hour.
Visit the Shannon Airport page for more details.
Skip the early start at Shannon Airport and relax with an overnight stay at The Shannon Springs Hotel the night before your flight. The most relaxing option of all is to stay with us before your flight and start your holiday in style with a good night's sleep and a hearty home cooked breakfast.
Alternatively, if you've had a long day travelling, relax and unwind with us once you touch down in Shannon Airport before continuing on the next leg of your journey.
With our Stay, Park & Fly package we arrange for a taxi to drop you off at the airport so you can leave the car and enjoy free parking at our hotel! We'll even pick you up on your return flight too!
Please note preferred date/time when booking your stay.
Why choose to park and fly at The Shannon Springs Hotel?
- Secure, close to airport parking.
- 5 minutes from Shannon Airport.
- 24 hour reception.
- 24 hour coffee dock.
- Short term complimentary parking.
- The longer you stay the less you pay.
- CCTV throughout hotel
Shannon Airport is located just 5 minutes from the Shannon Springs Hotel.
- Shannon is the first airport in the world, outside of America, to offer Full US Preclearance facilities to passengers travelling to the USA. This new upgraded service allows US bound passengers to undertake all immigration, customs and agriculture inspections at Shannon prior to departure, making you arrival in the US easier and faster.
- Your baggage is checked through to your final destination, without the need for pick up/drop off.
- Arriving as a domestic passenger allows for a faster process through the airport.
- Shorter connecting times mean you can reach your final destination earlier.
For more information check out www.shannonairport.ie
Airlines Serving Shannon Airport
- Aer Lingus - Tel +353 (0)61 715400, visit www.aerlingus.com
- United Airlines – Tel 1890-925-252, visit www.united.com
- American Airlines - Tel 1890 925 065, visit www.americanairlines.ie
- Delta - Tel + 353 (0)61 471200, visit www.delta.com
- Ryanair - Tel +353 (0)61 471851, visit www.ryanair.com
- For more information on Airlines serving Shannon Airport, please click here
Transport from Shannon Airport to the Shannon Springs Hotel
Travel time from Shannon Airport to the Shannon Springs Hotel: 5 minutes and 5km.
- Head East to exit Airport towards N19
- At the Roundabout, take 1st exit onto N19
- At Drumgeely Roundabout, take 2nd exit (stay on N19)
- At Shannon town roundabout, take the 3rd exit
- Continue straight and turn right onto Smithstown Rd
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto Ballycasey Ct
- At Ballycasey Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto R471
- Shannon Springs Hotel is on the left.
The airport taxi cab desk is located in the arrivals hall at Shannon Airport. They will organise a cab for you to your required destination. The desk is open for all arriving flights. Guideline rates one way are €10.00 approximately to The Shannon Springs Hotel. We can also arrange a cab for you when travelling from the Shannon Springs Hotel to Shannon Airport, €10.00.
Bus Eireann (Nationwide routes to Limerick) For more information visit http://www.buseireann.ie/
How to get to the Shannon Springs Hotel by Bus.
Shannon Airport to Limerick Bus Station. Also take the Shannon Airport to Ennis bus.
Click Here for Details
Telephone: +353 (0)61 313333
How to get to Shannon Airport by Bus
Take the 343 Shannon Airport bus which stops outside the hotel 6 minutes past each hour. Cost €2.50.
Car Rental at Shannon Airport
REMEMBER: DRIVE ON THE LEFT
Should you require any further help to get to your destination, please contact the hotel on +353 (0)61 364047. We will be happy to help.